Media Service Request Information
Special Events can be served if arrangements are made in advance. Equipment is on a first come, first served basis. Please help us to serve you better by noting the following in the form:
- LCD Projectors and PA systems are for on campus use only. Non-academic use must be authorized by a Media Services Manager at least three days before the event. Contact 352.588.8342
- Digital Camcorders are available for a maximum of four hours and are for on campus use only.
- We have a two color poster printer available (please supply a black and white or greyscale original - No Color in the original please!).
- Equipment requests must be placed atleast 72 hours in advance (It is recommended that the request be placed a week or more in advance to ensure availability). Due to the popularity of the instructor laptops and projectors, we cannot at this time fill every request, but we will try to fill as many as we possibly can.
- Equipment is reserved for University Campus use only.
- Videos are available for checkout to center faculty.
- If you intend to use your own equipment to interface with ours, please call ahead of time to insure compatibility.
- You may use the R25 Events from located in the University Intranet, which is available through my.saintleo.edu or call us at 352.588.8470.
- We can also duplicate or edit non-copyrighted materials. Use the duplication and editing request form to request this service.
- We operate WSLU Radio & TV. Contact 352.588.8470 for more information about programming or advertising.